Trading is likely the only way to make a living and/or accumulate a wealth. For a trader wealth is everything. Many traders participate in Market for making money, But due to uncertainties of Forex Market they lost their money. Most of the time market goes nowhere, due to uncertainties. Only 35 % of the time market moves in a particular tend, during the remaining 65% of the time market doesn’t move to any trend, due the uncertainties. Trading is a easiest thing in the world but making money is toughest thing in the world. Trending Market generates opportunities to make money, that’s why all smart and professional Traders like trending market, and they prefer to trade in trending market rather than range bound and volatile market, and they make money also in trending market.
Nobody can make money by sitting in front of computer screen. If you are spending a lot of time in front of Computer screen, and you don’t understand when to enter and when to exit from the position, so it’s a wasting of time and it always happens in volatile market or choppy session and range bound market. There will be no opportunities when market goes no where, or where is no trend. Where there is trend, there are lots of opportunities. Make friendship with the Trend.